Peanut Butter Cupcakes
1 c. sugar
1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. butter, melted
2 T. oil
2 T. peanut butter
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 c. Mrs. Miller's Grape Jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place 12 cupcake liners into cupcake pan.
3. In large bowl beat sugar with the eggs. Add flour, baking powder, milk, butter, oil, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
4. Place 3 T. of batter into each cupcake liner.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
6. Cool cupcakes in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack until cooled.
7. Core out the center of the cupcake.
8. Place Mrs. Miller's Jelly into the center of each cupcake. I used Grape Jelly but Strawberry Jam would taste wonderful too.
9. Place a small piece of removed cake to cover the jelly.
10. Frost cupcakes with the peanut butter frosting recipe included.
11. Drizzle jelly onto the top of the cupcakes and add a mini peanut butter cookie (recipe included).
Peanut Butter Frosting
4 c. confectioners sugar
2/3 c. butter, softened
1/3 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. milk
Mini Peanut Butter Cookie
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar
1. Mix peanut butter and sugar, then add in the egg.
2. Make quarter sized balls (approximately 1 tsp.) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Press fork into the dough twice, crossing the marks to make a typical press.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Do not overbake.